Problems We Had To Overcome
We faced a number of problems during our site making, and one among these challenges was lack of time. We needed more time for preparations, gathering of information, and overall process of designing the webpage. We were given an hour from Monday to Thursday, but it was not enough. We had to come up with the least period of time to accomplish a procedure, then make sure that the outcome would be satisfactory. To solve this problem, we sacrificed a portion of our lunch break to continue working on it. We also scheduled some meetings during Saturdays. Aside from those, the entire team broke down into groups to take charge of a specific step. Second was the lack of information. We had difficulties regarding the unavailability of information about our subject due to the data about our topic being numbered. As a solution, we scheduled an appointment for a personal interview. The third problem concerns the Internet access. In the process, we were delayed due to the slow and sometimes, lack of Internet connections. The usage of computer units was not a problem, but once we opened a certain website, the Internet connection appeared to be processing slowly. The solution for this problem was for the team to bring pocket wifis and broadband connections. Each member also brought their own laptops and phones for reference. Lastly, we were also problematic over the scheduling of our interviews. It was difficult to allot a time wherein the subject and members of the team were free, because of the fact that he is a very busy man. As a possible solution, we used social media. We prepared a list of questions that may be asked through Skype or Yahoo. Aside from personal interviews, we also conducted interviews with the help of Internet connections.